Shop with us online at www.ChickieCrafts.com

Christmas Frenzy!!

My sweet friend Donna that is also adopting sent me a link to a fabulous fellow adoption blog, My Cup Overfloweth!  The excitement is all about Christmas Frenzy, an opportunity for parents in the process of adoption to FUNDRAISE, our favorite thing to do!  HA!

As you all know, Chickie Crafts is not only an adoption fundraiser for us, but a way for us to show support to others as well.  It is imperative that we all support one another where we can, and I plan to do so by doing my Christmas shopping with Christmas Frenzy this year!  I want to not only support others that are perusing adoption, but show the ones I love that supporting others is an important part of this life, and the gift I am giving them is a token for them to have knowing it supported someone else!!

Chickie Crafts sells all things deliciously handmade, and 100% of all profit goes to our adoption fund!  We offer cards, journals, prayer journals, travel mugs, photo frames, quote plaques, bag tags, and much more!  The options are endless, and we love all that we do!!

So look at our goodies, and share in the goodies of others this holiday season to do all of your shopping for a great cause!!!